My Stafford based client are looking for skilled assembly operatives to work on a temporary basis to support an increase in order volumes.Working hours 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday08:00 to 15:45 Friday.The successful operatives should be in place until December, Covid and orders permitting, and there is a possibility that they will go permanent in early 2021 if volumes are sustained.The successful Assembly Operative will carry out the following duties:
- Complete assembly of machines.
- Ensure that all items are assembled correctly and are fit for purpose, some lifting required.
- Work accurately and according to assembly instructions/specifications.
- Produce products in line with requirements of assembly schedule.
- Carry out checks of finished machines prior to final testing.
- Ensure that assembly activities are performed in accordance with quality procedures
- Work to a high quality standard and carefully
The successful Assembly Operative will have the following skills and experience:
- Focused with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Competent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and have a track record of working to deadlines.
- Flexible with regards to working arrangements.
- Able to use manual handling equipment when required.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Previous assembly experience.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply online now!