Locum Physiotherapist Band 7 - Lichfield Medical Centre
Physiotherapist - Essential Requirements:
- Must be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP).
- Must be Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered.
- Must have worked as clinical specialist in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation.
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Must have a minimum of four years post graduate clinical experience in MSK disorders have previously held a position as a Lead Specialist Physiotherapist Band 7 or equivalent.
- Must be able to provide evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Physiotherapist - About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach